Marriott Platinum people get guaranteed lounge access on their own and something guest at JW Marriott, Autograph Collection, Renaissance, Delta Hotels, and Marriott hotels, during normal operations, excluding at resorts.
When there isn’t a lounge in the above hotels, Marriott Platinum people obtain the choice between breakfast within the restaurant or 750 points.
The next hotels are excluded, and rather instantly offer Marriott Platinum people 1,000 bonuses:
- Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Boston Marriott Lengthy Wharf
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
- JW Marriott Washington, Electricity
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- JW Marriott Bay Area Union Square
- The Lexington New You are able to City, Autograph Collection
- JW Marriott Kent House, New You are able to City
- New You are able to Marriott Marquis
- Renaissance New You are able to Hotel 57
- Renaissance New You are able to Occasions Square
- North Park Marriott Marquis and Marina
- The Algonquin Hotel Occasions Square, Autograph Collection
So while Marriott has almost 20 hotel brands, you simply get complimentary breakfast being an elite member at five of these (to be fair, a couple of from the other brands offer all visitors complimentary breakfast).
Hyatt and Starwood have pretty straightforward breakfast policies. Like a top tier elite you’re going to get breakfast in the hotel (with Hyatt it’s automatic, with Starwood you need to choose it as being your welcome amenity).
Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite Status Has Its Benefits
Ann B: Thanks for sharing! I recently became a Marriott Rewards member.
Unveil Digital Strategies: Sounds like you had a great experience with Marriott. For those who travel, it would be a great program! ~Don Purdum