Book Your Bed
Remain at HI New You are able to City and become familiar with the town just like a local.
Let HI New You are able to City function as the home base for the unforgettable New york city visit. Join our free tours and activities and feel the spirit and from the city with like-minded travelers from across the nation and round the world.
With rates beginning from $49, and rooms to match every preference, book now – we expect to welcoming you soon.
- Free programs, activities and occasions to satisfy fellow travelers
- Complimentary continental breakfast (for visitors remaining in 4 & 6 bed dorms)
- 1 block from metro/minutes from Occasions Square
- 2 blocks from Central park
- Recently renovated common spaces
- Comfortable beds
- Rooms are split into male, female, and co-erectile dysfunction rooms
- Shared hallway bathrooms
- In-hostel coffee shop serves scrumptious food all day long
- Largest private eco-friendly space in Manhattan
- Modern, fully-outfitted guest kitchen
Free, lately upgraded Wi-Fi
Free charging stations
Free daily tours
Free weekly welcome reception
Free itinerary planning
Free linen & terry
Free in room lockers
Free breakfast with premium dorms
* NOTE: If you are looking at getting an organization to New You are able to, please use our group information form (this isn’t a reservation) along with a group coordinator will reply within 24 hrs (Monday through Friday). For additional info on groups click the link.
Book Your Bed
HI USA Membership
HI USA is really a non-profit membership organization. If you’re not an associate, you can purchase a yearly membership at check-in or pay a regular membership ($3) fee for every nights your stay.
- Big savings and reduced prices for HI People
- Use of 4,000 hostels in 80 countries
- Youth membership is free of charge
Get The HI USA Membership Now!
Cancellations might be made at no cost up to 6 p.m. yesterday your scheduled date of the arrival. Reservations cancelled after 6:00 p.m. ET before the day’s arrival is going to be billed for that first night’s stay. Please call +1 (212) 932-2300 or email email@example.com to cancel.
If you are looking at getting an organization to New You are able to, please use visit our Groups section to find out more.
Be as flexible as you possibly can together with your dates so that we are able to assess all the choices for your stay. Group rates and services affect categories of 10 or even more participants.
You may also complete our online application and we’ll respond immediately to verify availability.
Group Reservation Request
- The hostel includes a fully outfitted kitchen, laundry room and game room.
- Linens, pillows and blankets are supplied totally free. Sleeping-bags aren’t allowed.
- There’s a 20 night maximum stay each year.
- Hostel is open 24 hrs/day.
- Individual visitors younger than 18 Should be supported with a parent or legal protector.
- Visitors 16 or under should be inside a private room or exclusive dorm room having a parent or legal protector.
- Check-over time begins at 4pm. For a moment after 10pm, call us to tell us.
- All visitors must present a legitimate license or passport upon check-in.
- For additional info on the advantages of joining HI click the link.
New York / Hostelling International (Trip Victor 2016)
Victoria Sanchez: Hablas español??? Me gustaria que me cuentes sobre tu viaje , ya que en unos meses viajare sola alli. y me encanto tu video
Caroline Figueroa: Victoria Sanchez hola!!! Ya viajaste a Nueva York? Te quedaste en ese Hostal? Si así fue me cuentas tu experiencia? :)
Leonardo Alves: Achei irado demais o vídeo , eu estava realmente na dúvida sobre a cozinha se poderia usar . Eu quero levar uma mala grande , tipo grande mesmo rs E pelo jeito dá pra colocar numa boa ! Só queria saber se há quartos para casal .. abs
Julia Rodrigues: Oi Victor, adorei o vídeo, e queria saber se tem quartos individuais nesse Hostel e em qual site vc fez sua reserva? bjss
Leonardo Alves: Julia Rodrigues também tenho essa mesma dúvida , quero um quarto para casal .. quero ir esse ano , minha intenção e ir final do ano ! Mas já estou procurando um lugar bacana pra ficarmos .
Cesar1982RJ: Gente vocês conseguem essa informação no site oficial do HI hostel. Acabei de ver que a vaga no quarto duplo custa 70 dolares.
Tininha Sodré: Que saudadeee! Estivemos aí em Novembro do ano passado e apaixonamos. Assim que voltar, pretendo me hospedar no mesmo lugar. Lá fizemos grandes amigas.
Cesar1982RJ: SITE OFICIAL DESTE HOSTEL:\n\nhttp://hinewyork.org/
Deise Carvalho: Oi Victor, tudo bem ? Você tem a carteirinha do Hostelling ? Você acha que compensa fazer ?
guillermina: como se llama este hostel?